Sunday, August 21, 2005

A New Look

If you've been here before, you'll notice the new design for Royal Reflections that was implemented just last night. A couple of things to note:

1. This blog will not have "comment" capabilities. I love getting feedback and talking baseball with fans, but with the flood of comment spam, I just don't have the time or desire to deal with spammers. If there's something you'd like to see me cover here or if you have any suggested links, please send me an e-mail. I'd love to hear from you.

2. As the season winds down, I'll be talking about the September call-ups and I'm already thinking about content for the site during the off-season. I'll be doing a player by player analysis, profiles about minor league prospects, and of course, covering any breaking Royals news. So, I hope you'll return regularly or add the site to your favorite aggregator service.

Thanks!

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics