Wednesday, February 18, 2009

How I Became a Royals Fan Series

My hard drive crashed yesterday and I lost all of my email. Thankfully I had all of my documents backed up though. With that said, over the past week or so, I had received email from a couple of people who were interested in being interviewed for the “How I Became a Royals Fan” series here at Royal Reflections. If you could please email me again, I would appreciate it. My email address is on the right side of the page.

If you’ve never heard about or seen the series here at Royal Reflections and you are interested in participating, I’d love to hear from you. If you look at the side bar on the right you’ll see a section devoted to the series that contains links to the previous interviews. Drop me an email if you are interested. Baseball might be measured in numbers, but in my opinion, it’s still a game of stories.

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics