Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Teahen Heats Up in Omaha

Mark Teahen is heating up for Omaha. He's hit in his last seven games (he was 3-for-4 last night in Fresno) and he has his average up to .392. In this article in the Omaha World Herald today, Teahen says that he's not looking over his shoulder to see how Alex Gordon is performing in Wichita.

"I don't worry about that," Teahen said in the article. "I didn't start out swinging the bat the way I needed, and I just have to make the adjustments to get back to that level. I think the Royals will have a spot for both of us if we both show we deserve to be there."

The article says the two of them got along well in spring training this year and it quotes Teahen as saying that Gordon "seems like a good guy."

Check out the whole article if you get a chance.

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics