Saturday, April 25, 2009

Royal Reflections Podcast #1 with Frank Rogers

Decided to give podcasting a try. I'd love to get your feedback on this first episode in which I interviewed life-long Royals fan Frank Rogers from Lee's Summit, Missouri as a part of the Royal Reflections "How I Became a Royals Fan" series. Frank and I had a good discussion about the Royals organization and Frank offered some good insight into the Royals' organizational philosophy, Zack Greinke, and various other things. And I really enjoyed the stories he shared about a couple of the players he has met over the years.

If you'd like to follow Frank on Twitter, here is a link that will enable you to do so: @Fdr630. And if you'd like to follow Royal Reflections on Twitters, here's a link for that as well: @royalreflection. I don't "tweet" during every game, but when I'm able to, I really enjoy watching the game and having a conversation about the Royals with fans on Twitter.

Turning a corner, here are a couple of photos that will make more sense to you after you've listened to the podcast:



And now, for the podcast:


MP3 File

If you'd like to be interviewed for a future episode, please drop me an email and let me know.

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics