Sunday, May 31, 2009

Royals Twitter Directory Update

I have some new information regarding the Royals Twitter Directory I started here last month. I told you that I was doing some checking to find out if the Joakim Soria account I linked to was legitimate. I heard back from Ryan Lefebvre and apparently Soria does have a Twitter account, but Lefebvre said he couldn't guarantee that the Twitter account I've linked to is Soria's. I guess time will tell.

If you aren’t listed in the directory, but you would like to be, please leave me a comment that includes your first name, last name, and Twitter account name and I’ll add you—although it probably won’t happen tomorrow since I’ll be leaving Omaha early to attend the game in Kansas City tomorrow afternoon.

UPDATE: An article on the Royals website confirms that the Joakim Soria Twitter account is legit. It also reveals that Mark Teahen has been tweeting as ESPY_Teahen. And it mentions Coco Crisp's account as well. The new links have have updated on the Royals Twitter Directory.

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics