Friday, July 03, 2009

John Buck, Alex Gordon in Omaha

A couple of notes about the Omaha Royals:

John Buck continued to look good in his rehab stint in Omaha. He hit a home run last night and he was behind the plate making throws to second and looking good as new. I snapped this photo of him resting between innings next to Brandon Duckworth (the starter last night):

Alex Gordon mania is running wild in Omaha today. He’s scheduled to play one game here before moving on to NW Arkansas on his rehab assignment. I’m planning to be at Rosenblatt this afternoon to cover it. In fact, in the future, most of the writing I do about the Omaha Royals will be on the Examiner.com website. I'm the new Omaha Royals Examiner for the site. My first article, about Rosenblatt Stadium, is posted up there now.

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics