Sunday, August 23, 2009

Oops we did it again

Game Date: August 22, 2009
Minnesota @ Kansas City
Twins 8, Royals 7 / Box Score
WP: Duensing (1-1), LP: Davies (4-9), SV: Guerrier (1)
KC Home Runs: None
Royals Record: 47-75 / Record in August 7-13

I missed most of this game, which from what I can tell, wasn’t a bad thing. I did happen to tune in for about five minutes and I saw the blooper drop in and I had a feeling that would be our doom. Sounds like it was. I couldn’t figure out why Anderson didn’t call everybody else off the ball and make a diving attempt at it. But then again, given how unsound this team is fundamentally, I’m not sure why I keep expecting anything different.

As bad as this team is, there are still a few guys I really enjoy watching. Brian Bannister is one of them. Unfortunately I probably won’t get to see much of the game today either because I’ll be at the double header in Omaha this afternoon, but I’ll be rooting for Banny to stop the three game losing streak.

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics